Estudia en SAE INSTITUTE Melbourne
One of the world’s leading creative media institutions, SAE builds on a proud tradition of exceptional post-secondary education spanning 54 campuses in 28 countries.
SAE Melbourne located in Melbourne CBD boasts state-of-the-art facilities and a teaching team with outstanding professional and educational expertise ready to help you become an industry-ready graduate.
The school is responsive to the dynamic and evolving nature of these industries. They keep their finger on the pulse and think outside the square to help you reach your potential and realise your dreams.
SAE offers accredited fast-track learning pathways so you can be industry-ready and on your way to that dream job faster. If you are willing to put in the hard yards, then our intensive fast-track options mean you will be degree qualified in 2 years. The school has been training industry-ready graduates since 1976. They are great at what they do – that’s why they're an industry leader in creative media education. SAE Institute is a Partner Institution of Middlesex University with whom it has validated its European degree programmes delivered at its UK, European and selected external campuses.
Follow your passion into the creative digital world with the help of SAE Institute. SAE's team of industry-experienced lecturers and hands-on practical approach to teaching provides students with a level of knowledge crucial to entering the workplace after graduation.
campus/Información del campus
- Melbourne CBD
- Sol Green Reserve
- Port Melbourne Football Club
- Port Melbourne Cricket Club
- Webb Bridge
- Showtime Events Centre
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Planetshakers Church Melbourne City
- Play Central
Por qué elegir este campus
- A large, well-resourced campus
- A supportive and welcoming staff and student community
- Collaborative work opportunities, experiences and events
- Outstanding professional development opportunities including an 80 hour internship built into the course
- Maximum access to facilities with the campus open till midnight everyday
- Nine audio studios including Neve
- Three state-of-the-art edit suites
- Designated Mastering Suite
- Latest digital media programs and equipment
- Large green screen recording space
- Multipurpose lecture theatre
- Creative learning space
- Student common room and kitchen
- High-end large format recording studios
- After-hours iMac
- Fully-stocked Library
Mezcla de nacionalidades
- International Students: 25
- Domestic Students: 75